Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by duck911
It makes me giddy to see that party in a complete and utter tailspin.

Me too, but if its not Biden, it may have to be Bernie despite the DNC's attempts to prevent that. I think Trump would crush him in the election, but if I am wrong.........

Honestly I don't know if the chance would be worth the potential probable award...it would be that bad.

I will never be Bernie and it won't be Biden.

Bernie is staying in the race to capture enough delegates so Biden can't win the nomination on the first vote.

After the first vote fails, the Super Delegates are allowed to vote and the committed delegates are released from their obligation.

At this point during the convention the Real Candidate, or Selected One will emerge from behind the curtain and become the Nominee.

It might be Cuomo, or Michelle, or maybe even Hillary, but it won't be Biden of Bernie. They both already know this is the plan.

This little stunt by the DNC is as already pointed a scheme to help knock Biden down so the real Nominee can emerge.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.