Originally Posted by 1minute
Since 1993? I hope she filed a police report. Reminds me of a recent Supreme Court nominee.

Those gals that got Harvey Weinstein sent up the river didn’t file police reports. All it would take is a prosecutor thinking he could gain politically from it. Probably won’t happen to Biden since he’s ostensibly the presumptive nominee but Harvey was a big lib player and Franken was a Senator. That’s the new reality since Cosby and Weinstein.
A drunken tumble with a broad you had 10 years ago can literally get you sent to prison if she decides to start remembering it differently all of a sudden for some reason. Several guys in the “beating your wife” thread were saying their wives would be pissed at them for a while over some dream they had or that they would “remember” things that never happened. That was their loving wives they were talking about. Imagine what an ex-wife or random fling might “remember”. #me-too has changed the rules and the Weinstein conviction chiseled them in stone. We live in a new world now and you can thank the feminists and their white knight enablers for it.