Again. I'm only defining it.... Make of it what you want and how it applies to the Birds you hunt.....You want to correct me on that, then that is fine with me....Because naturally, if one hunts a Bird that tends to flush in numbers your odds and chances go up....

It is not only rare with Ruffed Grouse----most of the time it is the way of wild Pheasants, and try going for a triple on Woodcock. I've had the fortune to hunt Wild Quail a few times with a Guy that has probably shot more Wild ones than most people alive today....The guy owns one of the premier wild Quail plantations in the South for reference----Put a Semi Auto in his hands and three will often come down on a 20 Bird covey----damn few times will he call it a triple....He may say, "I got three on that rise." May, but it not that big a deal with him any longer, and most times he is carrying an O/U.....

Good for you, that you have the opportunities...But, I'm not going to sugar coat it just to be nice....I'm fed up with it at this place....So here is the fact of it-doubles are always doable given enough opportunities-however if three dead in the air on one flush are common....then it isn't all that hard.....Hell, most will have a hard time consistently smoking three clays, all in the air, that come out spread out, and unannounced....

You don't want to argue, but you call me short sighted and you can do that....but I'm the one that knows different...."opportunists" and doing it are two different things....If only obviously....And doing it was what I was defining....

Last edited by battue; 03/31/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler