Originally Posted by JoeBob
I think the medical industry is already destroyed. Hospitals across the country have been empty for month. All electives, and by electives, I mean anything that isn’t going to kill you today, have been delayed. The floors have been emptied out and everything is ready for this rush if Covid patients.

Except the rush hasn’t materialized and even if it did, it doesn’t pay the bills. Hospitals are laying off people right and left. Another month of this and they are going to start shutting doors. And of course when that happens, they’ll need bailouts. And of course, bailouts come with strings. And presto, you’ve got socialized medicine practically overnight.

Yep, the lock down is on the verge of BK the whole healthcare system.

No healthcare = NO SOCIETY.

No revenues coming in from commerce, means no revenue to homes/healthcare, and no revenue for property taxes, means no revenue for city govt., county govt, et al.

The TeeVee has the public so freaking brainwashed, and the commercials being played: Stay home, stay alive.....unfreaking believable.

What sane person with money, do you people think is going to be willing to stand a business up after this bomb goes off with idiots in office like this, from city level, who have locked their cities down, to governors who have locked their states down, to DC?

Civil War 2.0 or Revolution. Take your pic, because I'm afraid it is coming.

People have been holding off for decades, because there was not enough pain, YET. Well, they are about to feel what real pain is, and that's when the fuse goes in the box.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)