Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
I'm sure the pushback you're seeing would dissipate in a flash if folks were aware of your medical background.
FC

Here, how's this? This ought to keep the trolls talking for months, being these closet democrat fake conservatives on here hate Christians:

I AM the Messiah.

These people trolling me here, I want them to keep trolling me, because I know there are some great intelligent Americans on this site, and I want these trolls to continue to make complete asinine statements, and completely humiliate themselves, so all the intelligent people here can have some great laughs, because you all damn well know, there are many on the internet who just read and never post, and you can bet your last dollar, many are laughing at these fools.

Every single post I make on the internet is 100% truthful and supported with hard evidence when needed, and I 100% know intelligent people here recognize it as such, understand it, and know the level I write at is not from a troll in a basement, especially when I step it up a few notches to write serious on certain topics, regardless of what a troll states.

I'm not getting paid here for work, so these idiot trolls, and the laughter they bring to you guys and me is well enjoyed, almost as good as watching Red Skeleton or Johnny back in the day......har....har.....har.

By the way, I posted on lung capacity on docs thread, page 7. Funny how these hypocrite trolls don't have the balls to troll me on doc's thread, but they trash everyone else's threads. That tells you all you need to know about these LOW I.Q. idiots.

Just look at this clown JGRaider, yapping about, "Why anyone doesn't have this Elkslayer loser on ignore is beyond me" when he obviously does not. Now, is that not making a complete fool out of yourself or what. See the laughter I bring for you guys to enjoy? har....har.....har.

JGR accuses me of "stirring up controversy" when I've been writing good info in this thread. Yep, that's straight out of COMMIE Saul Alinsky's book, for everyone to see...."lie and keep repeating the lie until the lie becomes the truth", and JGRaider's lies are as big as the deserts of West TEXAS. I guess he's one of those ole blue dog democrats who hasn't figured out the democrat party is the communist party.

I give his post a 89 I.Q. rating.

Make that 85.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)