Originally Posted by Savage94C
I put the GB Model 99F on my GB watch list to see what comes of it, still say they've got their starting bid way to high. Their other 99's aren't getting any bids either.

That's usually the tell tale sign that a dealer has his guns overpriced, nobody's bidding. It says something about the dealer, mostly they're fishing with sub-par bait.

But, back to Tommyguns, all his are high priced but most still sell, because he doesn't list any that aren't nearly mint. I guess when you have the goods, you can ask what you want and if people don't want to pay it you can tell them to go find another. I bought a couple "overpriced" guns from Tommyguns and don't regret it because there's no others out there.

Saw one early this morning that was under value IMO and had tons of condition, a 99T to boot, not at Tommys. You just have to decide what your standard is and what you're willing to give up for it and not worry about what it costs today. They aren't making any more 1930's Savages. Buy em when you see em.

LOL