Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Never married but it takes a real coward to beat on a woman

That’s not true. It takes a lack of judgement, poor impulse control, bad character, or extenuating circumstance but there are cops, combat veterans, and other men who are unquestionably not cowards who have hit their wives.

Okay, perhaps not cowards. But lowlife, chickenschitt, bastards, who deserve to be drawn and quartered.

There is zero, absolutely zero excuses for hitting a woman. If some crazy assed bitch is coming after you with a knife or her fists, that is still no excuse. It was the man's bad judgement that put him there in the first place.

If she is crazy, get the fug out and leave her to her craziness.

If you ask, I might tell you how I really feel.

Dude, Telling us how you "feel" is your problem. It's what a man thinks that counts. Your white knight routine is not gonna help get you laid. Maybe you’ve never encountered one of these crazy women like in the videos that were posted but they do exist. Saying it’s always a man’s fault for being in any situation where a woman is attacking him even if she has a knife is beyond stupid. That sounds like the crap the radical feminists are spouting. Always the man’s fault. Women are not to be held responsible for their decisions.

Do you think women have no agency? Are they not possessed of free will and the accompanying responsibility? Vaginas do not magically absolve all responsibility. If anyone ever wonders how we got to the point where society is today, It’s guys like you and other super beta cucks who made it happen. Thanks for nothing.

Ouch, lotsa truth here.....

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin