Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Our first year, all of our outdoor recreational activities centered around gunfire.

I laughed at her one time thirty some years ago for being upset over a piddly little thing. A two quart sauce pan missed my head by about an inch. She sometimes still takes that pan out of the cupboard and points to the dent where it hit the wall.

Anyone who thinks they can hit this woman, better just kill her. Because that is the only way they would live through the night. She may be older and have a failed hip, but she knows the combination to the gunsafe.

One of my cousins was married to a woman for a while who used to talk about the day her ex husband came home drunk and slapped her around a bit. He made the mistake of passing out on the bed instead of walking out the door.

She put a half dozen D cells in a tube sock and worked him over that night. They were divorced shortly afterward.

Knew a husband and wife, they are both deceased, and he would get liquored up and slap her around. She got tired of it. He came home drunk one night, as usual slapped her around, and went to bed. She tied him up in the sheets and took a buggy whip to him. She beat him until he woke up, which wasn't long, and then beat him till he passed out. Called the ambulance to come get him. He lived, quit drinking, never hit her again, and carried the scars until his dying day.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21