No hype that I've really seen. A lot of us have agreed the glass isn't on par with upper level scopes, but where the SWFA SS excels is in it's ability to track precisely. Every fixed power SS i've owned has tracked flawlessly and always returned to zero perfectly. Much much better than any Leupold rifle scope I've ever seen. SWFA also has stellar customer service. Yes, I had to return a broken 16xSS once. They emailed me and said the reticle that was in my scope was discontinued, but I could pick any fixed power SS scope and any reticle I wanted. I thought that was great service and it didn't take long for them to have a new scope right to my door. I was extremely happy with their flawless service. Also, on a side note, I told them that it was my fault that the scope was broken and they said, "no big deal, pick which new rifle scope you want and we will send it out asap".....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA