Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by irfubar

Oh and as far as your company being private sector.... yes, but where does the money come from? the government, without the 911 contract you would not exist.

You are boxing way over your weight class.

Notice I talk a lot about Internet of Things (IoT), Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and the like?

I am a 911 Systems Architect who works with NON-MANDATED fortune 100 companies to provide 911 and public safety solutions to their customers, as a matter of market differentiation.

They have no regulatory obligation to provide 911. It is a cost center for them.

But you know nothing about 911, so why would you pass judgement on my career when all I do is assume you are a decent SMB owner?

I am sensing a pattern.

Again............. 2 questions asked in 2 days, and nothing but trolling responses.

This is the internet, all I know about your business is what you disclose.... you left me no choice but fill in the gaps.....
You portrayed yourself as some selfless person working on the life saving 911 emergency system..... a sanctimonious prick you are.
Oh and a public apology would go much further than than the P.M. apology you sent

Wish Kingston would publicly apologize to me for the humongous black cock he keeps txt’n me in the morning.

I need to change my alarm chime to “Chika-waa-chika-bang-bang.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”