Originally Posted by watch4bear
Trump.My dad and my uncles have told me don't pay any attention to what Trump tells the Democrats, pay attention to his actions.

grin grin grin grin grin

OK, I'll give you a minute of my time on this, though Lord only knows why I would bother with Nevertrumpers that didn't watch the clip I referenced.

"Pay attention to his actions"

Let's do that, and let's do that in the context I raised it - meaning his actions yesterday.

We are in the biggest world altering even since a combination of the Great Depression and WW II. Nothing else has come close to instantaneously affecting more people on earth in a negative manner. Trump has ben doing Press Conferences and reports everyday on this because it IS the most important thing going on. During the middle of of his talk yesterday, he turned to another topic. To turn to another topic, it must be pretty damned important to him. You might even say the second most important topic outside the effects of COVID 19. And what was that? Since you obviously did and won't watch it, let me help.

He called upon the people of Virginia to step up and fight against the governor and for their 2A Rights. he encouraged all citizens to fight for their 2A Rights. He pointed out the gun sales were UP last month until a number of state and local officials shut down sales and closed businesses.

Trump fully realizes that Schumer and his pals are angling to take Gun Control to the States because they can't get it by Trump. They have had some success. Trump is imploring people - voters - to throw those guys out!

He's got Pelosi in the House and Schumer the ultimate Gun Grabber as Senate Minority Leader. That is a load to deal with, especially with Nevertrumpers abounding. Now the fight is turning to the states, and he is on it. I want people to notice that he's on it. This is action! You say "Pay attention to his actions"? He is doing the Reagan thing, which is mobilizing the voters to action. Guess you can't see that? Others will, fortunately.

I'll take Trump in my corner and you can have Ron and Rand.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo