Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
W4B pisses me off at times but at the end of the day I know whose side he's on.

I don't doubt his sincerity either, and his passion is obvious. This thread really wasn't for him. I know where he is. There are 2 or 3 here that crap all over themselves to condemn Trump at every opportunity. They can't even take any positive news without moaning that it's either insincere or not enough. Trump could walk up to some of them on the street and give them a $100 bill from his pocket and they wouldn't be able to utter "thank you". They'd either bitch because it wasn't $500 or claim it was counterfeit.

Now, for everybody else that is not W4B, can I say I'm pleased that at this moment we have a President who thinks the 2A is important enough of an issue to bring it right now? That takes some guts, politically. He most certainly will have some advisors telling him "now is no the time for that", meanwhile the Dems try to use the crisis as a smoke screen to further their anti gun agenda. Trump is calling them on it. He made it part of the national conversation as witnessed right here. Can we applaud that and not be all pissed off because it's not enough?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo