[b][/b]
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Didn't skip the list, several items are just plain untrue, i.e, Requiring gun stores to close down during a pandemic is false. President Trump deemed gun stores to be an essential business and should therefor be allowed to remain open. Requiring a license to carry a firearm and making you pay for it, I suppose you shouldn't be required to have a license to drive an automobile nor should you have to pay for it. Requiring gun registration, buy a firearm anywhere else that from an FFL and no registrations is required. AR-15 rifles are outlawed where ? You fail miserably at presenting facts that are true. Nice try, check your facts next time there sonnyboy.

Driving is considered a privilege. For the privilege to drive, you must prove that you can safely and responsibly operate a motor vehicle. Including the financial means to cover your mistakes (i.e. insurance).

Owning a firearm is a constitutional right. No instructions, no restrictions, no infringements. Carry at will, where ever, whenever you please. It is your constitutional right. However, with that right comes responsibility. The consequences could be detrimental.

Your argument - driving vs.carrying a gun is disingenuous. You should know better.

P.S. The only people that I have heard use the driving vs. gun comparison are anti-gunners. I really hope you are not one.

Last edited by prplbkrr; 04/20/20.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.