Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow.

So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

That has to be some of the most unadulterated BS I've ever read on this forum.

They had far longer than sufficient time to find whatever it is that they needed, given all the resources at their command.

I wish someone, anyone would be held accountable but the clock & the real will to bring justice to the American people is just not there. Or they simply do not want to end the charade.

MM

.............Oh c'mon man!............Obviously your reply is not only based on pure emotion but also is based on your ignorance of jurisprudence and/or how the law works. PURE emotional reply on your part....The law and justice system seldom works within a time frame that we all would find suitable. And for you to assume that Durham has had far longer than sufficient to find whatever it is they needed given all the resources at their command,, is a ridiculous assumption on your part. You do not understand or should I say fail to understand, that since Durham was appointed and even up to within the past few months NEW EVIDENCE and new DEVELOPMENTS have occurred which have DELAYED the time frame for the report to be concluded earlier making things far more complex that have needed investigation and follow ups. Things obviously that you and me are not even aware of..........I understand your frustration. But if ya want SUCCESSFUL indictments followed up with SUCCESSFUL prosecutions, then TIME is your friend when it comes to the deep state.

"The most unadulterated BS you have ever read on this forum?? LOL>>>LOL.......I am touched.......

Try and curb your emotions and frustrations. If the Durham report culminates with no indictments then I will concur with your frustrations right along with ya.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger