Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
For the life of me I can't understand why Trump doesn't pardon General Flynn.

President Trump should not have to step in and right this wrong.

Barr is AG, it is his DOJ and FBI that set-up Flynn, Barr needs to drop all charges against both General Flynn and Roger Stone.

General Flynn is flat broke thanks to out DOJ and FBI.

General Flynn needs to be exonerated by the courts or have the charges dropped by Barr. This will open the door for him to file a civil suit against the FBI, the DOJ and all those responsible. Accepting a Presidential Pardon and pleading guilty would surely hurt his chances in civil court.

Nothing of the such will happen if, as you say, Barr is worthless, and you know it, so what is your purpose in blowing this BS? Oh yeah, Trump is s good guy who means well, but hes a dumbass.

Sheesh. Put a sock in it. Get your tooth unhung or it will drag you down the rabbit hole.

Like I said you stupid drunk, General Flynn needs to be exonerated by the courts, or Barr . Barr won’t do it, he is the one withholding evidence, so it’s up to Judge Sullivan if General Flynn has any chance in civil court.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.