I have a tattoo, and it's official in the same way as Ron "Tater Salad" White has a known alias.

You've all heard me grouse about how my first wife, Satan, had me thrown in jail. It does not bear repeating. The charges were quickly dismissed with prejudice. However, I did get transported to the county lockup and I was taken in and fingerprinted before being sent to a cell. There are a lot of funny stories about that afternoon and evening that I can share with y'all when we're around a campfire. This is just a small snippet.

There were a lot of "Well, you asked for it!" kind of moments. I was in good humor for the most part. At one point it got down to the questioning about "known aliases" and identifying marks and such. I do have a birthmark. It's very faint and obscure. However, it was identical to my father's, and I am quite proud of it. They asked me to show it. I had to hike up my pant leg past my knee, and they couldn't see it-- you have to be in the right light. A deputy took it on faith and wrote it up on his clipboard. Next they asked about tattoos.

I told them, "Funny you ask because I do technically have a tattoo in nearly the same place. While I have my pant leg up, I might as well show you. " I then proceeded to show them the single blue dot that my buddy Steve put in my leg in 8th grade when he stabbed me with a Bic pen. He was just being playful, but it left a permanent mark.

By this time, the intake staff at the jail were all out of there places concentrating on my right leg, while I did my best to show it off under the pale fluorescent lighting. Some thought I was making it all up. Some were honestly curious. Finally, one deputy said he saw it, and so it was included in my arrest report.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer