Good stuff m3taco. About 3 years ago now I talked my buddy into bringing his son with us over to Namibia for a plains game hunt. Everything went well on our flights into WH on Air Namibia, and we had a great hunt in which his son killed a bomber 58" kudu bull. On our return, we made it to the WH airport 2.5 hours early, and stood in a short line at the check-in desk. Keep in mind that we had our tickets for over 5 months, complete with seat assignments on every leg of our flights. Once we reached the desk, the lady informed us that the flight was full and that we weren't getting on that plane and would have to wait for the next flight to J'Burg which left about 2 hours after the one we were confirmed on. We informed her that we had had our ticets confirmed for 4 months and that we intended to get on that plane, in our assigned seats. She basically said "go screw yourself" and that we were most definitely no getting on that plane. We didn't. To make a long story short, we barely, and I mean barely made the connection in J'Burg, literally running OJ Simpson style through the airport to make the gate in time. Upon return home, my buddy's rifle didn't arrive home for more than 3 weeks. Air Namibia flat our sucks.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.