Ours is doing pretty good. We did three 4x8' raised beds last year and decided to upsize a little this year. At the last second in February we carved out a 25x40' area and started doing ground work. Started putting plants in the ground second week of March. Just sowed okra last week which rounds out the plans for the spring garden. Here's the list of what is going on currently:

1 row of yellow sweet potatoes
1 row of yellow sweet onions
1 row of tromboncino squash
1 row with 8ft of pinkeye purple hull peas, 8ft of limas and 8ft of rattlesnake pole beans
1 row with 4 green bell pepper plants and 4 sweet banana pepper plants
1 row of various tomato plants (8 plants total)
1 row of yukon gold potatoes
1 row of okra
1 row of patty pan squash

We ended up with a few "freebies" that carried over and germinated from the transplanted dirt. Got several unknown varieties of tomato plants coming up...and two types of squash that have started as well.

Each row is 25ft long.

Obligatory pics

Shot of the cucumbers, peas / beans and the tromboncino trellises. This pic is about two weeks old and the squash foliage has filled out a lot more since. I will have to do a larger and sturdier trellis next year. This was the first time I have tried tromboncino squash so this was a learning experience for me.
[Linked Image]

Our cucumber trellis...if you zoom in you can see several pick-ready cucumbers hanging and we have already picked over them once. The wife has made over a dozen pints of pickles already so we are going to be swimming in cucumbers this year. Tons of blooms still coming on.
[Linked Image]

A shot of my 6'4" gorilla self standing next to my tomato plants. They are all covered in green tomatoes...just waiting on them to start turning so we can start eating.
[Linked Image]

One of my "freebies." Turns out this one was a spaghetti squash from last year.
[Linked Image]

These are some of the prettiest bell peppers I have ever grown. Already picked several. Some went in the salads and stir fries...a few have gotten chopped and put in the freezer.
[Linked Image]

Some of our banana peppers.
[Linked Image]

This was an an afternoon garden haul from Tuesday. A shopping bag full of cucumbers, a healthy load of tromboncino squash and a few patty pan squash.
[Linked Image]

We are picking at least 6 or 8 squash every day or two and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down. We've started canning and freezing these already just because we can't keep up with eating them.