Originally Posted by acy
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Madden getting some tiller work in-
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

AK getting the watering in on her freshly planted peppers and tomatoes. Notice the curve where she is watering. She kinda missed the point of the stringline to keep the row straight. Free labor.....
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Couple of good looking kids, there. Looks like you should have some deer in the area. How do you keep them out of the garden? I couldn't see any fence.

When we bought this house, the first time we looked at it there was a good 8 point standing right where the garden is...This is the first garden on this property, so maybe they'll mess with it, I don't know yet.

I've always lived in 'deer' country, but have never had trouble with them in the garden. Have never put up any kind of fence to keep them out. Or rabbits or coons (as a kid with a huge sweetcorn patch we'd have to string up electric fence to keep the coons out, or they'd strip the field in a few nights. Even with 3 strands of hotwire, they'd still get in once in a while). Have had a hen turkey several times in the past week in the yard, don't think she'll scratch up too much of the graden though.