Believe it or not, the Conservative student association at Harvard had quite a bit of benji in its account. The found of Sun Microsystems donated 20 million dollars and a fine Cambridge Victorian Home to the group which published the Harvard Salient and was only about 20 students in number. During my Senior year, they decided to have a bash. While being retired from catering or even cooking for a large ensemble, Ms. Julia Childs ran a speciality foodie shop in Cambridge Square. The president of the association decided to hire her to develop the menu. They had beluga caviar and black truffle sauce. They also had foie gras and a litany of all kinds of organ meats and shellfish. I, of course, brought Alaska King Salmon steaks, King Crab clusters and a prime rib roast marinaded in cherry pie filing and braised slowly from a dall ram that I had shot that Fall. The stuff I brought was better than that fancy French Cuisine that largely gives you gas and the sh%ts. They had a pretty good supply of French Brandy. It really is the company of friends and not the pedigree of the food.