I pull up to the tie-down removal area and can hear someone yelling down at the dock. Check my plug, unhook my straps, and back down the ramp. I get out and he's yelling at his wife who's trying to back the truck. They finally get the boat off the trailer (left a strap on the transom) then he's yelling at his kid about banging the POS off the dock (1960's or 1970's fiberglass). Then he starts yelling at him about tying the wrong knot to the dock while the dipshitt is sitting in the POS cranking the two-smoke. I unhook, tie off, and pull up to the parking lot about the same time his wife parks. One look at her and she looks like a whipped pup, easy to tell this is her life and she probably gets a daily beating.

I head back down to the dock, climb in my boat, put on my PFD, prime the bulb, and two pulls of the rope and my trolling motor is purring. While the motor is warming up and I'm getting everything situated before I shove off, dipshitt is yelling at his wife about walking too slow and hollering at the kid about leaving a life jacket in the truck. I trolled away from the dock and maybe 10-minutes later I see them fly by and they're out of sight. I keep trolling and maybe 30-minutes later I come across them broke down in the middle of the lake. @$$hole is screaming at the wife and kid and throwing [bleep] around the boat. He sees me and starts hollering asking if I can give them a tow back to the dock. I acted like I never even saw them and puttered right on past.