Originally Posted by mjac
Warning: Thread revival.

I followed this thread with interest 6 months ago but wasn't then in need of tires. Now I am.
I currently have 51K on a set of Toyo Open County AT2's. They are on a 2016 F250 6.7 4x4 and is my heavy RV towing machine. My two gripes with the Toyo's are increasing horrible wet traction and they beginning to lose chunks of tread here and there, some are showing cords and will be replaced forthwith.

Are you Cooper guys who have run your Cooper's awhile now still pleased with them?

Thanks

If you're towing heavy, Nitto Exo-Grappler. Despite both having 3 sidewall belts, the Nitto is stiffer (more supportive) than the Cooper. Pard had the Coopers on his '10 6.4L F-250 and I have the Exo's on my '11 F250. Drop something heavy on the ball and it doesn't matter what you do w/air pressure, the Exo handles the load better than the Coopers. They're also superb in snow/packed-snow/icy conditions. The last 2 winters I've run them as "winter tires", have ~30-35K on them. I'm leaving them on this summer to use them up and will put a new set of Exo's on in Oct/Nov. Summer for me is pavement and mostly towing a 4K# boat, almost 0 off-road.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.