Take the traps to the car wash and pressure wash them. Take them home and throw them in he weeds and let them rust for a few months. Long before all these "new improved dips" came out, we were using plain old car paint to dye our traps. You have to use the quickest drying thinner and play with the mix but when you get it right you can use wires to hang the traps from the cloths line and dip them. If the mix is correct you can dip the first trap and hang it and go to the next. By the time you got to # 12 you could go back and dip the first one. After you make a few catches the traps will need a touch up and just dip them once and you are good to go. I have done the redip and set the trap the next day and made yote catches. Lure/ urine is the attractor not a cover scent. 2 or 3 different smells at a set seem to work best on yotes ... or nothing. Just the fresh dug dirt will sometimes do the job. Use 2 or 3 different sets per locations. I use alot of red fox and bob cat urine. In the late summer I catch a stray house cat and put her in a urine catching cage and save some pee off it. Totally different smell. Most of the new breed don't know about that. A different smell the yotes aren't getting at every set. I do know Minnesota brand has excellent urines. BEFORE YOU CAN DO ANY OF THIS YOUR TRAP HAS TO BE ADJUSTED !! 1 thing I do most don't do is to put a washer between the pan shank and the pan post. Takes up a lot of the slop and makes the trap fire alot smoother.I use the washers that go on pop rivets. Use enough staking to hold an elephant. Yotes are going to work the stake to death. The den... You will need to kill the momma before you work on the pups and you need to kill her first try or she will probably move the den site. Then you can set close to the den and pick up the young ones. Ray