Do y'all guys ever use skunk?Back in my younger days when I used to trap,there was a trapper that used to say he would bet any amount of money he could catch a coyote within three days.He never would say what he used and you couldn't pry it out of him either.Every once in awhile I'd catch a skunk in my traps.I'm sorry,I been sprayed by them before and I'm not messing with them.What I learned to do was,shoot them and leave them in the trap.Within three days coyotes would come in,eat the skunk and tear up the ground from rolling around in the skunk scent.I don't know,I may have found part of his secret.I did this several times and it was the same every time.I never tried it,but I know you can buy the bottled skunk scent.I bet you could make some sets with multiple traps with attached drags and a sprinkle of skunk scent on a piece of hide or something pegged down for bait and catch multiple coyotes.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............