Mixed up some chunky peanut butter and Hershey chocolate syrup and smeared them on some tighty whiteys and tossed them in a corner of the locker room just to get to one guy. He nearly puked but hell, you could smell the PB and chocolate as soon as you opened the door. He would not go in the locker room. When we let him off the hook he was really pissed but got over it.

I wasn't there for this but a guy wanted to hatch his own chickens in one of the stations out in the sticks. Bought an incubator and live eggs. Went home and asked the guys to turn the eggs for him while he was gone. Well, the guys put hard boiled eggs in the incubator and one guy took the eggs home to hatch them. After whatever time it takes and the eggs didn't hatch then the fun began. He eventually decided to crack an egg open to find out what was going on. He got all his chicks back but a good time was had by all.

Here's one I would like to pull. When someone is doing a gender reveal thing like a cake, I would like to sabotage it by getting the baker to make a dark chocolate cake the for the expectant couple to cut into.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.