Point was/is,that it's an epic design FLAW,to cast such roominess in COAL on the S/A's,yet be soooooo stingy with same on the L/A's. Thus the extrapolation and pardon my being more than a touch fluent in such things. Hint.

With the CLR/Forbes/Fieldcraft in hand,along with a piece of 284 brass,it mighta' taken me 12 seconds to seat a 180 ELD to use as a Dummy to ascertain throat geometry(clearance and freebore),while allowing myself room to chase lands. Why the fhuqk anyone would do it ANY other fhuqking way,is beyond me,but is fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

There is nothing redeeming in the Booger 168,in any chambering or with any twist rate,as it's a turd. The 162 ELD slaps it silly,for less jingle,if only for starters. Hint.

Why one would wantonly discard THE best boolit in da' bidness,when spec'ing a Custom with the internals to connect those dots,can only swing the pendulum to FULL Fhuqking Retard. Though an "explanation" of how the 168 "tops out" 284 Win case capacity,will be worth a few fhuqking more laughs. Hint.

It'll only come as a surprise only to you,that an 8" RPM spout wearing a friendly 180 throat,will of course pinwheel the Dog Schit 120 NBT too. Hint.

I get it that you are CLUELESS,but it is FUNNY. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."