Originally Posted by Jpterry
This rifle was built for deer hunting between 100-400yds that I can carry all day. I don't want to shoot 180+ grain bullet out of a 5.5lb rifle at 500+yds... Lol. I have other rifles for those hunts, don't need this one to be a do it all rifle. The main bullet I will shoot will be a 120bt at 3200fps... It's an awesome deer killer easily to 600yds.

Originally Posted by Jpterry
Originally Posted by cooperfan
Don't understand why you did a short action caliber in a long action? wouldn't a 280 made more sense?

284s in long action is the way most go when building... Gives you room to seat the longer BC bullets. The mag box in short action is pretty limiting at 2.9" or so with the 284.

Fhuqking HILARIOUS Ineptitude. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my having shot a bajillion .284" 120's(all flavors and of course NBT's),in countless 7-08's,multiple 7-08 AI's,ShamWow's,Whizzum's,multiple 284's,280's,280 AI's,7mm RemMag's and of course STW. If only for starters. I enjoy the SPECTACULAR Hilarity of a sub .400 BC G1 drag function at 3200fps,being "the ticket" to 600yds(sub 1800fps impact). Then the "wisdom" of building a Goat Fhuqk Custom,to purposely arrange something soooooooo HILARIOUSLY Pathetic,with "all" that you "know". Hint. LAUGHING!

Rest assured,that upping RPM and spec'ing a great throat,don't add "weight" to the equation either. Now muse a smidge on the mounting system/glass that's destined for that Piece Of schit and REALLY add some more oblivious fhuqking humor. Hint.

I'll not mention that 264 Kreedmire Factory Fodder,makes that impact velocity to the 750yd+ line. If only due to your extry sensitive recoil aversion(s). Hint. LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Drooling fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

As an aside,Norma 284 Win brass is fhuqking Dog Schit...bump Lapooey's up.

Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."