Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Fireball2
To this point, jackmountain is making a lot of sense. State issues along with the consequences, and NO BAILOUT!

To everyone's question of "who will pay". The state tax payers where it's happening. No Federal intervention or economic bail out. Liberal policies need to be played out to the end once and for all. I pay for failed liberal policy every day in the city I own rental property. Property taxes 2nd highest in the state. It's why I choose to only buy property in the conservative county I reside in now. Conservative ran and fiscally responsible = more equitable tax rates = more development = more growth. City is going broke even with the higher taxes. [bleep] liberals.

You're dead on jack. Unfortunately, accountability is not a real popular message in these days. There's some sort of mental illness blinding politicians to the need for accountability. Maybe because they themsevles suffer no consequences for their poor policies and decisions.

It's not a mental disorder. It's called re-election. Put term limits on these pricks and maybe we could restore some integrity to at least the Republican party.