The Raptors look good and there are reports on using them on Buffalo too. I have the TTSX and GMX 250s on order and already have a load for 250-260 grain bullets. With minimum lead time I am reluctant to try the Raptors, that and I am cheap. I have a couple of other cartridges loaded with the Lehigh fragmenting mono but have only shot a limited number of game with them, so far they are awesome. I think the 100 grain and the 85 gr. Lehigh in my 257 Weatherby and 25-06 respectively will be brush country magic, as in minimal tracking. Both are running around 3,600 fps and shoot pretty close to 400 or 450 still working on these.

I think the 250 TTSX will be good if one shoulder is hit which I hope I can avoid as this is purely a meat hunt. If I wanted to put one through both shoulders then I would go 300 grain mono.

DF: Pretty good group there, did you white out the powder burns? I would call that minute of buffalo for sure.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli