Originally Posted by Tejano

DF: Pretty good group there, did you white out the powder burns? I would call that minute of buffalo for sure.

For sure, those powder burns are sorta suspect, gotta clean'em up, white'em out... grin

Probably a lucky 3 shot group, but they are very accurate. Not sure I could shoot that group every day, but MOA or better can be counted on.

Raptors (.308, 135 gr) also shot great with impressive terminal performance on game. Here's a link to my review (second one) https://cuttingedgebullets.com/308-135gr-er-extended-range-raptor. Have posted this link before. That gun is a .308 Kimber Classic with 23" 5C Broughton barrel. OEM barrel was a bust; Kimber wasn't too interested in my 1 1/2"-2" groups. It's now easily MOA, a 1/2" gun with the right loads. Quite a difference a good barrel makes.

I think these .375 CEB Raptors would work on about anything I'd be hunting. I need to use them, just haven't gotten around to doing it. BTW, the factory NH M-70 .375 barrel is a shooter. IMO, it was too fat and heavy. Chopped and fluted really helped with balance and handling. Way too good a barrel to replace. Would be hard for an aftermarket, custom barrel to out shoot this one.

DF