We've shopped at Walmart's since they showed up around here...probably in the late seventies. I've never been a big supporter, but they were the only place to shop for a lot of stuff for a long time. I haven't ran them down like a lot of people. I think lately, especially during the COVID, that they've really shown their ass.

Even before the COVID, around here they were "rolling back" their store hours. Two local stores went from being open 24-7 to closing from about 1 am to 5 am or so. No really big deal, but I like the secure feeling of knowing I can go to one and get a lot of stuff any time of the day. Then the nationwide thing of only being open from 6 am to 8:30 pm. Supposedly they were going to disinfect their stores. Fooking stores don't look ANY cleaner to me. I think it's another one of their f u c king scams. Plus, if anything, this made it more dangerous to shop there as many people were funneled in at the same time that would have been more spread out with longer store hours.

Then the tremendous price increase on beef. They are not the only guilty ones, but Walmart HAS to be the biggest grocer in Kansas now and I'm sure many other states...probably the whole country. As such, they drive many trends.

Add in shortages that made little sense and now guns. I was in one of the local Walmarts the other day and there was nothing. I'm sure this wasn't a case of being sold out. Once again, a moralizing corporation knows what's best for common folks. Walmart has to be one of the top gun sellers in the nation...just like grocers and other stuff, they've driven out the competition. Then when folks NEED weapons, they pull them off the shelves because somebody might shoot some thief that was threatening their life or that of their loved ones.

F u c k Walmart.