I live in a rural area and my business is in a small town. Many people I know have worked at Walmart at one point or another. I shop there occasionally, but try to shop at the locally owned small businesses. The longer Walmart has been in town and the more people that I have known that work there it has become more and more evident to me that they have no compassion or loyalty to their workforce. They literally don’t care how long someone has worked there, age that may dictate best work duties/placement or family situations/events and how it effects the workers. They just don’t care and from what I’ve seen or should I say heard from employees there, it’s only getting worse.
I don’t believe any corporation that treats the workforce they depend on can last this way long term. I’m not implying it’s going down soon, but I will not be shocked at all to see it’s decline begin in a few years. That is unless they start changing their attitude toward the workforce.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi