Originally Posted by pete53
at Wally -world > wanna have fun some weekend nite ? just stay in your car -truck whatever ,bring some refreshments get there about 9 p.m. bring binoculars too,say tell midnite or later, just sit there and enjoy the show of some of the weirdis people you will ever see .i can`t believe some of the out-fits these people wear,what there hair looks like,some i don`t think they know what clean looks like either.

Does it ever occur to those who post this "Walmart people" stuff that Walmart simply reflects the demographics of the local area? I live in a county of about 100K with three Walmarts, and previously in a midwestern city of about 50K with two Walmarts. I never saw any of the really far out stuff that is talked about here. Just normal decent mostly working class customers and employees.

As far as employee relations, I doubt Walmart is much different from any other large corporation. They are in business to maximize profit, no matter what they say, and will screw over employees to do it. You have to take their humanitarian propaganda with a grain of salt.

As far as selling Chinese crap, show me a retail outlet that doesn't. Certainly not the local Ace Hardware stores or any big box store.

I'm not defending Walmart, but from what I see, their biggest sin is mostly just being big, and perhaps being a target of the left for resisting unions, but that's another story.

Paul.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.