Judman;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day's looking promising for you all and this finds you well.

Honestly sir, I'd opine that if anyone gives you a firm answer they're guessing as much as the next guy.

Had a guy in the auto parts store say to me the other day he thought it'd be a miracle if we see another Federal election here - so that's where some of us are for reference.

As I've mentioned in another thread that wabigoon had running, for us here in BC the tourist trade as a whole is worth $20.5 Billion annually the last time they counted it up.

Without sounding too despondent, this is absolutely the worst disaster I've seen in my lifetime. I'd go so far as to say it's worse than anything I could have imagined, you know?

Anyways sir, while I'm loathe to post in a less than positive vein, that's where I'm at this morning.

It hopefully goes without saying I hope and pray the borders will be open and that folks will still want to come up here, but at this point I have no concept of what's next.

Sorry about that sir, do stay well.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 06/11/20.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"