Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A single dial wheel. So you don't use the chain saw tool on it?

Hes from Bama.. 1 & 2 are big confusing numbers...

Nothings changed... they have the “2” bar retention nuts/bolts, and as always the “1” flat head tensioning bolt between the two bar nuts. The provided tool still does it, nothings changed... his mom is still his lover.

Hey you stupod fuqk, what's this cokksucker?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Say you're sorry, you little bitch.

Is that a MS291 you stupid fug like the thread is about? Put your little toy homo owner saw away... we are talking farm and ranch or pro saws....

How many saws would you like to see? I have 6 Stihls. I farm you little bitch. Just say you were wrong cokksucker.

Thats a homeowner saw... what the MS180?

I dont give two fugs what you do hahahaha u also fug your mom, what difference does that make. Its not a farm and ranch saw, nor is it a pro saw....

Its a CB-E in the homo owner line, and they make the same saws without the CB-E that still have the same two nuts and the same bar tightening bolt. Im not wrong, your just a dumb backwoods bama retard.

You're to chickensheit to say where you're from. We are not argueing whether it's a small saw or a big saw, you flat out stated that Stihl did not make a saw like that. I proved you wrong.