Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by RayF
In today’s climate, everyday is another victory in their minds.

The mayor should have relieved the police chief and established order by force. When the mayor didn’t take action, the governor should have used the National Guard and established order by force. When he failed to act the President should have invoked the Insurrection Act and used the Guard to fulfill the Act’s intent of reestablishing law enforcement.

Every day they’re allowed to continue this defiance is appeasement, which emboldens them and other potential anarchists.

The mayor? Seriously? Do you have any idea what’s going on over there and who is in charge of that schit hole city?

I don’t think so. Every day reminds the reasonable among us that this is what today’s democrat party has devolved into. If Trump sends anybody there to regain control (wh uh is exactly what they want) the media scream and gnash their teeth and call him a dictator. They’ll replay the scene of these “peaceful protestors and patriots” getting their heads kicked in over and over. There will be a new wave of riots over that and they’ll basically do it over and over all across blue state schit holes.

As I said in another thread. I hope they stay there and actually grow. Let all those dirt bags flock over there. Best thing that could possible happen.

Careful in that glass house partner. I agree about Seattle, but 'Cruces is headed that way in a hurry!

Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by RayF
In today’s climate, everyday is another victory in their minds.

The mayor should have relieved the police chief and established order by force. When the mayor didn’t take action, the governor should have used the National Guard and established order by force. When he failed to act the President should have invoked the Insurrection Act and used the Guard to fulfill the Act’s intent of reestablishing law enforcement.

Every day they’re allowed to continue this defiance is appeasement, which emboldens them and other potential anarchists.

The mayor? Seriously? Do you have any idea what’s going on over there and who is in charge of that schit hole city?

I don’t think so. Every day reminds the reasonable among us that this is what today’s democrat party has devolved into. If Trump sends anybody there to regain control (wh uh is exactly what they want) the media scream and gnash their teeth and call him a dictator. They’ll replay the scene of these “peaceful protestors and patriots” getting their heads kicked in over and over. There will be a new wave of riots over that and they’ll basically do it over and over all across blue state schit holes.

As I said in another thread. I hope they stay there and actually grow. Let all those dirt bags flock over there. Best thing that could possible happen.

Careful in that glass house partner. I agree about Seattle, but 'Cruces is headed that way in a hurry!

And your point is what? You think because I live here that I like or agree with everything the local government does?