Originally Posted by jackmountain
Supposed to be a March near us tomorrow in Elkton VA. at 6:00pm. Probably the worst place anyone could choose to [bleep] up. I'm not on Facebook but according to a lot of people I talked too today,there's a lot of crazy [bleep] going around. I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of armed pissed off white guys that are sick of being blamed for all the world's woes.
The MSM and politicians fanning the flames have no idea what kind of powder keg they could set off. Between the attack on our 2A rights here in Va, the pandemic lockdown, economic stress and the anti-democracy [bleep] tearing the country apart, a lot of us have been pushed as far as we're going to be pushed. Now it's time to push back. Hard.

Knock the hell outta somebody for the rest of us far away. We shall do the same when those jerk wads come to our neck of the woods. Everybody should participate when they plan one in your quiet town. They are just cracking open pandora’s box. Theres a lot of pissed off, fed up rednecks waiting.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES