Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Generally speaking my neighbors aren't prejudiced at all.

It's not prejudiced,....it's postjudiced.

Everybody has had plenty of time to form an opinion, these days.

Exactly. Prejudice doesn't come into the equation. I've had enough of working 70hrs a week,paying crazy taxes and having a bunch of deadbeat pricks telling me I need to apologize for something. [bleep] that. They want an apology, come and get it.

You're not alone. The big question is, what are you personally willing to risk?

Well Roy, that is where I am from and my roots have been from for gong on 400 + years.. since 1607....

most of rural WVa... think of each of these little towns as a Cave Junction with patriotic rednecks, instead of drug using, dope growing old hippies.....a lot of rural WVa doesn't necessarily have any Police Force to speak of...I know that in the home county of my parents and grand parent... people have been found dead, having been shot in the back half a dozen times... everyone knows what their crimes against society is.... so their deaths are ruled as suicides....30 years ago the county attorney turned out to be a pedophile....he never was formerly charged.... he decided to commit suicide shooting himself 8 to 10 times in the back with a 30/06...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez