Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You boys need to quite obsessing on "blacks". They make up 13% of this Country's population.

Two thirds of those are kids and half of those left over are in prison. Of the remainder, half are more conservative than you are.

It's your bitch kids and neighbors that are the real problem.

Blacks are the root cause.................they white's you're talking about jump on the bandwagon with their white guilt & make the problem worse.

I once started a manufacturing JV with a Japanese company here in the u.S., & as such, had several of them relocated here & working for me. Over the course of lots of dinners & drinks over time, they always told me that "the blacks are going to ruin your country".

They were 100% right.

You can cut it any way you want it, but that's the fact.

MM

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You boys need to quite obsessing on "blacks". They make up 13% of this Country's population.

Two thirds of those are kids and half of those left over are in prison. Of the remainder, half are more conservative than you are.

It's your bitch kids and neighbors that are the real problem.

Blacks are the root cause.................they white's you're talking about jump on the bandwagon with their white guilt & make the problem worse.

I once started a manufacturing JV with a Japanese company here in the u.S., & as such, had several of them relocated here & working for me. Over the course of lots of dinners & drinks over time, they always told me that "the blacks are going to ruin your country".

They were 100% right.

You can cut it any way you want it, but that's the fact.

MM

Proof that the liberals have succeeded.