Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
So the 30 something shooter, who was also physically assaulting the females, feels just as strongly in support of the Spaniard?

Perhaps he felt strongly about not erasing history, or perhaps he was against vandalism, or those who seek to use vandalism and rioting as a political tool.

At least one of those women physically obstructed and laid a hand on him first, dunno about the other.

So did the female he dropped on the ground vandalize anything?? Looked like she was standing there with her arms out?

Hash tags are so fugging gay.... [bleep] using hash tags in support of women beaters... lol, speechless, big ole burly conservatives here in this digital circle jerk hahahahaha

I wouldn't have thrown that woman down myself I don't think, a number here have voiced the same opinion. I was speaking in terms of what constitutes what. She physically impeded his path, does that constitute starting the altercation? I suspect legally it might. Likewise, she was clearly on the scene aiding and abetting an act of vandalism.

Significant to they were on the grounds of an actual museum, trying to erase history, by unlawful means.

Sure...

Aiding and abetting an act of vandalism lol...

And here comes Baca to save the day, brandishing an illegal weapon, as well physically assaulting only females...

Hes going to prison, rightfully so. Hes just as dumb and guilty as his “opposition”.