Originally Posted by bman940
It doesn't present any issues in the Optika6 so I don't see any issues with the Optika5. I will definitely let you know though.

bma'm,

Somebody on this Thread is guessing and it SURE as fhuqk ain't me. Unless you are straight up a Lying Piece Of Schit? Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I cited VERY plainly,the glaring issues commensurate and I hope you are even more fhuqking STUPID than I suspect(believe me,I'm weighing it HEAVILY in your "favor") and can conjure enough Imagination and Pretend to find me "mistaken". I ASSURE you,the feeble fhuqking attempt,will be HILARIOUS! Hint. Laughing!

Now THE glaring constant with Optics Manufacturers,is the MAGNIFICENT disconnect betwixt Bean Counters and folks who actually fhuqking shoot. Often in the middle are "anointed" CLUELESS Fhuqks,that parade as Mall Ninjas and feign having the very FIRST of fhuqking clues. Read that again. Now one more time slooowwwllyyyyyyyyy. HINT.

1000 words,as per the Junktika 6. Hint.

1000 more in extrapolation,ala Illuminatti. Hint.

1000 words on the correlation of same and the fhuqking IMPOSSIBILITY of mounting same,despite your version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll not enter into the discussion that Burris Signature "low" DD's in 30mm,aren't near as low as the Reupold static version of same. Feel free to ask how I fhuqking KNOW. Ooopsie!! Hint. Laughing!

Feel free to pass this Thread along to Meopta and mention how you are doing a "great" job! Look before you leap,because there are folks in this World who actually shoot,while you "get" to read about it,look at the pics and practice your GoogleFu. Hint.

Bless your heart for fhuqking trying though and I enjoy that Stupidity is no "act" for you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

(P.S. and by the way...1" glass mounts lower than 30mm)

HINT

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."