'tail,

It's an easy pass,for alotta mechanical reasons,none of which is subjective.

Hint.............

bma'm,

So 42mm IS a lesser diameter than 50mm? THANKS for that "clarification",you Amazingly INEPT Fhuqking Retard. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now here's a "tidbit",that will only come as a "SURPRISE" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. The Reupold 3.5-10x 40mm's objective,is actually smaller than 42mm! What were the "odds"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Brace yourself,here comes another "tidbit",that will only come as a "SURPRISE" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. It ain't the objective end,that's the issue on 42mm glass,it's the ocular there DUMB Fhuqk. A 3.5-10x's Ocular is 1.550" and feel free to ask me,how I fhuqking KNOW. Go ahead and place a percentage upon that. Hint. LAUGHING!

Give your Rape Whistle another Toot their Toots,because you are doing fhuqking "GREAT". Hint. Laughing!

Due ocular diameter and bolt handle clearance(as CLEARLY fhuqking cited prior),the Junktika will not mount on 4 of the 5 platforms in this frame alone. Go ahead and note the 42mm objectives,while you are at it. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

1000 more words,for your STUPIDITY and note,that this ain't the objective! HINT. LAUGHING!

What dumpster did Meopta scoop your HILARIOUSLY Bumbling Dumbfhuqktitude out of? Grab some more slack on the rope and "tell" me "more". Hint.

Bless your Retardation,you are indeed "special" and I'm VERY fhuqking "surprised",that you haven't mentioned I'm "mistaken"!!! You can almost talk about the right end of the scope. ALMOST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Boob,

I simply shoot the piece of fhuqking schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Holster your VERY Tender Feelers,take notes,apply same and thank me later. Or make a "stand",you Whining Melting CLUELESS Fhuqking Snowflake. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Yet another "SURPRISE",by the "Scope Rep",because she don't like the heat in the kitchen and is busy trying to erase her footsteps(only move she has). Delete is as fhuqking funny,as the Initial Retardation. I stated PLAINLY,to "look before you leap",because some folks actually shoot,while you "get" to read about it. HINT.

If only in the interest of context. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."