Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I guess your a good guy and all but you are more liberal than I because I don't do anything for liberals anymore at all. I wouldn't pull one out of the way to keep them from getting Keleted rfn.

Thomas Sowell was once a liberal.

Times like these can help them see the light, and some gentle prodding can help the process.

Sowell may still call himself a liberal. That word did not mean what it seems to now until very recently. America was founded by liberals upon liberal values.

And Sowell is a very intelligent man. He has for decades been making the same points, that "racism" isn't what democrats claim, that black poverty and underachievement is caused by several factors, including "civil rights", welfare, affirmative action, targeted social programs like the housing projects, and weaponized culture that glorifies drugs, violence, gang activity, and other criminal behaviors, and finally, a lower average IQ, though I think he doesn't really like to admit the last, and he argues repeatedly that IQ is not a prime factor when considering outcomes. His IQ is certainly not low. I would guess it's 3-4 SD above the mean for the whole population.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.