Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Saw you pic and am curious, thats why I ask.

Thanks for your service

How did we miss this gem?

Originally Posted by johnt189
in the Corp. in 66 Nam 66 stayed till 70 got the million dollar wound in 70 went home to the round eyed women on the freedom bird. Spent 5 months in Balboa healing when was able to put on greens and I was there salad went to town. Yes to get a women seen a fine blond she walked up to me spit on me called me names So I asked her does this mean I am not going to get a BJ. Only if she knew what was going on in my mind.
It was hard to accept that we was not wanted at all period but most of us manned up made a life raised kids. Still have the nightmares and sweats the face of the first man I seen go down thru the scope still visits me the shocked look he got knowing he is not going home. I handle those tough times telling myself it was a job I signed up for and was paid to do works sometimes.
But was glad I made it home

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15018933/1

We didn't! smile

There were a few PMs among a couple of guys.

Here is a PM that was going on behind the scenes:

I kind of want to set the hook on this clown.

The pic he is using is Chuck Mawhinney.

Here is a blurb from wiki about him.

"Charles Benjamin "Chuck" Mawhinney (born 1949) is a former United States Marine who holds the Corps' record for the most confirmed sniper kills, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 probable kills in 16 months during the Vietnam War.[1]"

He killed more people than Carlos Hathcock and did not brag about it.

After the war he went to home to Oregon and nobody knew about him.

I was at a sniper competition and he awarded me a trophy, it was not until after the ceremony I realized who he was.

This clown is using a pic of Mawhinney when he was in Vietnam.

I just wanted to put out a little bait and slow reel him in.

No worries about him getting outed in such a funny way!

The other thing is that I have some former work associates who are former Scout Snipers and given a name they can confirm/deny if a person graduated from the program.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com