Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by szihn
We are in a war but the "Right" is too stupid to know it. The "Left", the Democrat/Communists are attacking and pulling out the stops, so because it is a war (and many MANY leftists spoke-persons have said that word in their verbal assaults against our Republic) what is the military for? What's their job? What's the ONLY constitutional reason for their very existence?
So because it IS a WAR, and the stated goal of the left is the elimination of the united States of America as the Constitutional republic that is was created to be, what do you all think the military should be used for?

Here's an idea: How about destroying Enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC"?

If these Dem/Comms are not the very definition of a domestic enemy please tell me what is.

You do realize that at least half of elected officials consider YOU a domestic enemy?

Why? Because they know they are violating the Constitution at every breath?

I'm sure everything would be going smoothly if several million people werent minding their own and going to work every day, wondering why the [bleep] the elected can't manage what's been funded 100 times over to default level (just two examples that the elected violate constantly).

A private citizen has very few examples in everday activity to violate the Constitution, simply because it governs the government.

My point is that you think these same folks are willing and able to solve this problem. I predict you will be disappointed.