Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Question.

Should we accept 200%+ increase in urban crime as the new normal?

Or

Should State and Federal troops take over and restore law and order?

I am NOT LEADING ANYONE IN THEIR ANSWER.

IT IS A SINCERE QUESTION.

If you oppose State and Federal intervention... is there a precent increase ((i.e. 500 murders per day in Richmond per say) when you would reconsider your position?

If you feel the increase in crime is a small price to pay for the remaking of a city and this increase in crime is only temporary... would be willing to sell a bag of the dope you are smoking?

Thanks in advance!

Option #3.... File articles of impeachment against the Governors (that allowed and supported it) for not upholding the constitution that they swore to uphold!

Started that... "Impeachment Process" at Lobby Day Jan 20, 1020 here in Virginia. Died on the vine...

Folks were uninterested in signing... either non-believers or afraid of being on a "List".

I know... seems pathetic. Don't know why, but even the VCDL and their lawyers turned me down. So did the RNC in my county here in Virginia.

No excuses... and I have no idea why.

I can send the recall petition to anyone that wants it. March forward as I did... maybe your brick wall will be easier. I am serious.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ans-that-violate-their-oath#Post14537242

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.