Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Partagas
Thanks for sharing. I listened to it while I worked. It sounds very promising. It is telling how the media downplays or catastrophizes any positive news or treatment on covid. They want the negative news and impact to keep going.

Nailed it.

No news can be good news. Not while the Orange Man is still in the Oval Office.

If it isn't obvious to liberals RIGHT NOW that their leadership is completely ok with the total destruction of America, then they should just step off the ledge. They're completely gone, I've got nothing else for them, and at this point they are just absorbing resources better utilized elsewhere.

Freaks live a life of pessimism, misery, bad news, nothing is right, everything is wrong, the sky is falling, we are destroying the planet, we are going to die, we arent dying fast enough, too many are dying too soon, send them to nursing homes so they die faster, it may kill you to take Plaquenil, wait until you cant breathe to see a dr, damnit - he couldn't breathe,....

The freaks live a miserable existence, and they want company. And if you arent miserable, they know how to fix that too. Yep, like everything else they fughked up.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/08/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin