I know it's high right now, but I can see where at $1,400 now it will make it to $2,000 within a year. They are exceeding production projections and sales projections, even in this crazy economy. They are even turning a profit. None of the other makers can boast that. And, Musk is a genius with Trumpian energy. It will take the rest of industry a decade to catch up to him, and by then he'll have gone un-imagined directions and leave them in his dust.

If the Dems win, electric cars will soon be mandated.

If Trump wins (God, let's hope so!), the economy will break open again like it did before the Covid scam.

Civil unrest will burn itself up and burn out, leaving many construction and infrastructure projects in the wake, equaling new good paying jobs.

I'm going long with my limited funds on Tesla. I wish I had a year ago, but there's still great opportunity.

The market in general will look like a saw blade for years, caused by daily jitters, insane politicians, and activist judges. Tesla's PC cars will weather this.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.