Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Ive talked to 3 different neighbors that I would have guessed were strong Republicans that have all said they won't vote for Trump. All gun owning family type religious people. When I ask why they say they just can't stand him. They won't elaborate beyond that other than one that says he lies and says mean things. Always about what he said.

Our culture is so ignorant, uninformed, and superficial. We may be in trouble. Pop culture says Trump says mean things so that's all people need to know.

One of the anti Trump neighbors raises hunting dogs and wants me to hunt with him. He wants me to invest in building spec homes on some nice lots he owns but I told him I'm too afraid to do it now for fear Biden wins. I said I'm going to save my cash because I may be able to by rentals cheap again like I did during the Obama years.

Bb

Sounds like your "Friends" are spending way to much time watching CNN and MSNBC.

If they "feel" this way, they were never true Republicans in the first place, just brainwashed sheep following what the CNN and the MSM tells them to do.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~