I'm trying to talk to people about whats really on the line but they don't get it. It's all about their hurt feelings.

I hope they are ready for the green new deal, socialized medicine, the end of free speech, the end of the second ammendment, more abortions, crushing taxes and regulation, the child traffickers and pedophiles getting away with it, the treasonous thugs that faked the russia scam getting away with it, all criminals not having to post bond, a huge jump in crime, 22 million new dem voters from mass amnesty programs,, and assaults on religions and churches. America as we know it will be doomed for years.

But hey, at least they won't have to worry about Trump tweeting something insensitive. People are so damn ignorant and superficial they deserve a marxist country but I just can't give up fighting for my kids sake. At least I live in Idaho so there's a good chance Trump will still win here but who knows. Boise has a leftist progressive mayor so like many states one urban area could screw the rest of the state.

I'm scared for this election and although I try not to be bugged by my friends and neighbors I can't help but be a bit pissed that they don't see whats really on the line and don't seem to care. Same kind of idiots that put Romney in in Utah. "He seems nice and has good hair" ✔.

People are spoiled and soft and I hope they wake up before they have many years to think about how good it used to be.

Bb